- Eight principle of effective instruction
- Develop mastery learning
- Don’t dismiss knowledge as ‘lower order’
- Expect excellence from all
- Guide learning
- Ensure that student
- Put deliberate practice into lessons
- Test to improve learning
- Use questioning frequently and rigorously
2) The similarities and differences in the principle of effective technology and media utilization
The similarity in principle of effective technology and media utilization is both are for the 21st century student. Both need teacher guidance to teach them how to use technology and media. For the 21st century student, teacher will be expected to
The different is technology need teacher to guide how to use technology and teacher are expected to incorporate technology in classroom to show the student how it can enhance their learning.
While media need literacy skills need teacher to guide them how to access media, how to understand and analyse the content and how to create new media messages through text, television and video. In media utilization also need teacher to guide student to use media sources at wisely, safe and more productive.
3) What is text literacy
Text literacy is the ability to read, write competently and gather information to communicate using text.